After you have successfully downloaded the WhatsApp APK onto your tablet, all you need to do is install and set up the APK on your tablet, then you can start using WhatsApp.
Carry out the following steps on your tablet in order to complete the installation
- Go to "My Documents"
- Select "Download History"
- Click on the downloaded file "WhatsApp.apk"
Notification: The installation of apps that are not directly from Google Play is blocked by Android by default. As WhatsApp cannot by installed on your tablet directly via Google Play, installation is only possible this way.
- Click on "Settings"
- Activate "Unknown Sources"
- Press "OK"
- Press "INSTALL"
- The WhatsApp installation should now begin
- You can confirm the "Not suitable for tablet" notification easily by selecting OK.
Has the WhatsApp setup started?